You may not have the same fonts in your version of Microsoft Word that you see in the sample on your product package. Don’t worry; there are lots of great, free font resources on the web. We like dafont.com, which has a huge variety of font options at no cost to give you the look you want.
Articles in this section
- How to rotate text in your Microsoft Word template
- Where do I type? I can't see the text boxes on my template.
- Why is my template is in read-only mode?
- Using Mail Merge with our templates
- Do I need Microsoft Word?
- How do I get the font I see on the package?
- Why am I getting an error message when I click "review and download"?
- Can you help with font inspiration?
- Can I edit a template on my phone or tablet?
- Do you have templates for envelopes?